I value the time I spend with students each day and we have an exciting year ahead of us, with a lot to accomplish. In order to create a positive learning environment for students, I expect the following:
1. Treat everyone with respect. This includes the teacher, all students, guest teachers, speakers and visitors.
2. Come to class prepared. Students should bring any assignments as well as required supplies every day.
3. Be on time and seated when the bell rings. This means you are to enter the classroom and begin working quietly.
4. Follow directions the first time they are given.
5. Participate positively.
- A due date is a due date! English Homework is due daily and History Homework is due weekly.
- In the event of an absence, homework and classwork can be made up for full credit. Students need to follow the district policy of one day absent equals one day to make up.