Library Hours & Procedures
Hours & Procedures
- Monday = 8:20am-2:45pm
- Tuesday = 8:20am-1:30 pm
- Wednesday = 8:20am-2:45pm
- Thursday = 8:20am-2:45pm
- Friday = 8:20am-2:45pm
*Opened during nutrition & lunch daily.
- Respect the library, the librarian aide , the books, and the computers.
- Consume food, gum, and drinks (even water) outside the library only.
- Clean up after yourself.
- All students unaccompanied by a teacher need a pass during class time.
- Students must present the pass to the library aide.
- Bring the book(s) to the front counter.
- Show your school ID.
- Books will be checked out for TWO weeks.
- Checked-out books may be renewed once.
- Students may check out a maximum of TWO books.
- Hand your book to the library aide
- If you owe a fine, you will pay for it here in the library.
- If the librarian is not at the circulation desk, put the book in the “Book Return” cart
- Damaged Book =$ 25.00
- Lost Book = $25.00
- Remember that your library record follows you from K-12th grade.
- Ask permission to use the computer.
- Show your ID to the librarian.
- Do not change any computer settings or visit any inappropriate sites.
- Students encouraged to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, LAUSD email, school website, academic websites, and websites related to homework assignments only.
- You may only print during official class time -- unless you have a homework assignment to print.
- You may only print documents for academic purposes.( 2 pages max per student per day)
- You must ask the librarian before you print.