Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Mount Gleason Middle School Mustangs will become…
1. Compassionate Human Beings who:
- Exhibit empathy toward others.
- Embrace diversity.
2. Respectful Communicators who:
- Use technology and vocabulary appropriately.
- Listen, speak, and write effectively.
3. Innovative Thinkers who:
- Apply critical thinking skills to problem solve.
- Collaborate in a reflective manner to produce successful outcomes.
4. Purposeful Students who:
- Adhere to district, school, and classroom policies.
- Display integrity and accept responsibility.
5. Self-Directed Lifelong Learners who:
- Meet curricular standards in all subject areas.
- Actively pursue individual goals and interests.
- Explore pathways to be college and career-ready